Ocean Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bladefire.xXx

4 posters

Go down

Bladefire.xXx Empty Bladefire.xXx

Post by Bladefire Fri 12 Sep 2008, 12:27 am

Bladefire
Comments FTW!(go ahead)
On topic please. Save all your randomness for General Chatter!

General Roleplay Info

Current Name: Bladefire
Base name: Bladefire
Clan: WaveClan
Current Rank: Warrior
Base Rank: Warrior
Personality: Bladefire is passionate but aggressive. He will fight to the death for his clan, protecting his clanmates until the last breath leaves his body. He is overly confident, but not ambitious. He is quite happy with his position as a Warrior and has no intention of going Tigerstar.
Around his clanmates, he can be slightly humorous at times and is also overly kind too. When he feels like it.

Pelt color:Black and white
Eye Color:Ocean blue
Scars & Markings:Scars across muzzle.
Other Broad shoulders, muzzle, and gigantic paws.

Relationships/Relatives

Mother: Graceheart
Father: Storm
Mate:N/A-looking!
User-played kits:N/A
User-played Siblings:N/A
Other Relative: N/A
Friends:Brambleberry,

Character Bio: Born to the graceful tabby queen, thus her name, Graceheart, Bladekit was always a curious and bold young clanborn kit. However, once that curiousity went too far when he escaped and went exploring out of camp. He ran into a group of rogues who attacked him, only to be saved by a mysterious black and white loner called Storm. Storm carried the limp, bleeding, but still alive and kicking kit back to WaveClan’s camp-strangely he seemed to know where it was. Once he passed Bladekit on to the paws of the medicine cat, he left, but not before stopping to exchange a few words with Graceheart. They got into an argument and Storm left in a huff. However, when Bladekit watched him go, he couldn’t help but notice how much Storm’s black and white pelt and ocean blue eyes matched his own.
Later, when apprenticed, the rogues appeared again, only this time they were here to stay. They attacked a patrol consisting of Bladepaw, Graceheart, and two other WaveClan warriors. Graceheart was killed,and the other two warriors ran back to camp for help. Bladepaw was left to fend for himself, and was helplessly outnumbered as the cats cornered him. That when a black and white streak shot out of the bushes and rammed into the cat about to sink its teeth into his throat. Storm! Bladepaw watched, round eyed for moments as the rogue turned on Storm and slashed its claws across his shoulder and buried its teeth into his scruff. Bladepaw screeched and leapt at him, only to find himself attacked by another rogue.
That was when reinforcements appeared. The rogues, outnumbered by his clanmates, turned tail and fled. Only one live cat still lay on the ground.
During Storm’ last moments, he revealed to Bladepaw only that he was his father. Bladepaw could barely believe his ears, but there was no time to talk.
Storm died, laying a few feet from where his mates body already lay.
After the battle, he was warriored and sat his vigil alone.
Or was he really alone?
A few feet from where Bladefire stood guard, he swore he saw two pelts-a tabby one and a black and white one, and the glow of two pairs of shining eyes watching over him.
To this day, he is a loyal, brave warrior of WaveClan. And he still never walks alone.

Key words: Keywords were all approved.

Last edited by Bladefire on Fri 12 Sep 2008, 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bladefire
Bladefire

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Bladefire.xXx Empty Re: Bladefire.xXx

Post by Brambleberry Fri 12 Sep 2008, 1:07 pm

Aww, I love his bio! *purrs* And Bramble will certainly be his friend. Hmm...Do you think they'd work out as mates?
Brambleberry
Brambleberry

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Destinywave Fri 12 Sep 2008, 4:11 pm

Awesome profile Bladefire! Luff Bladey, he sounds so cool. I don't think an emotionless cat like Destinywave could work out with him. I luff the bio too! it is like so awesome!
Destinywave
Destinywave

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-09-08

http://phpbber.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=warriorclans

Back to top Go down

Post by Bladefire Fri 12 Sep 2008, 7:45 pm

I was bored and ended up writing a gigantic bioxD And Bladefire would love to be Brambly's mate Very Happy
Bladefire
Bladefire

Back to top Go down

Post by Brambleberry Sat 13 Sep 2008, 11:24 am

*grins* Yay! Oh, and the last bit of his bio makes me think of the song by Tarja called 'I Walk Alone'. Ever heard it? If you haven't, look it up on youtube. The music vid is weird...But the song is brilliant if you listen to it sped up. It sounds like chipmunks on some sort of illegial substance. xD

Sorry, I got off topic...
Brambleberry
Brambleberry

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Destinywave Sat 13 Sep 2008, 4:38 pm

Yes, you ended up with a gigantic bio. ^_^
Destinywave
Destinywave

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-09-08

http://phpbber.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=warriorclans

Back to top Go down

Post by Bladefire Sun 14 Sep 2008, 2:35 am

uh.. yeah.. thats nice Brambly. Very nice. *coughs*
Bladefire
Bladefire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorlandet Fri 31 Oct 2008, 8:59 am

I love it. It reminds me a bit of star wars. The evil-ish father part. Sorry I have been watching too much Star wars recently
Sorlandet
Sorlandet

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum