Ocean Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all *he he he I have a cold since I jumped of a platoon...........etc*

4 posters

Go down

Hello all *he he he I have a cold since I jumped of a platoon...........etc* Empty Hello all *he he he I have a cold since I jumped of a platoon...........etc*

Post by Sorlandet Sun 19 Oct 2008, 2:37 pm

Hello all, I am very new but I shall create a character because I have some knowledge of warrior sites. (Also I shall pm the admins to ask to change my username)

Okay I am roleplaying a black smoked she-cat warrior in Waveclan called Nightshade (I like the name). Thank you
Sorlandet
Sorlandet

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Hello all *he he he I have a cold since I jumped of a platoon...........etc* Empty Re: Hello all *he he he I have a cold since I jumped of a platoon...........etc*

Post by Bladefire Mon 20 Oct 2008, 4:29 am

Hey, I think I know you, are you Proff? 8D This be Taz, or Sagie as I am known here, even though Sagefeather isnt on here. Anyway, on here I'm Bladefire of WaveClan and Rosekit of GullClan, also one of the mods.
8D welcome! I will have to go see if I can get hold of Blizz.... she hasnt been around lately.
Bladefire
Bladefire

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Hello all *he he he I have a cold since I jumped of a platoon...........etc* Empty Re: Hello all *he he he I have a cold since I jumped of a platoon...........etc*

Post by Sorlandet Mon 20 Oct 2008, 4:37 am

Yep Im Proff, aka Soph, Sorlandet, Nightshade etc. HI!!!! I havnt heard from you in ages!

Last edited by Sorlandet on Mon 20 Oct 2008, 4:45 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling (oops again))
Sorlandet
Sorlandet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bladefire Mon 20 Oct 2008, 4:46 am

I'm doing fine! I'm not sure if you will be accepted into WaveClan because last time I looked it was closed, but seeing as Destinywave went inactive and I have no idea if Raptorwing has been on in the last few days, but you can stay there for the time being! And by the way, your avvie is awesome!8D
Bladefire
Bladefire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorlandet Mon 20 Oct 2008, 4:49 am

Thank you. I like him to! I like Waveclan. I hope it doesnt close (I think I shall name my Jelly Baby Freddie. Or Bob....Or jim...Hmm Not sure)
Sorlandet
Sorlandet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bladefire Mon 20 Oct 2008, 4:53 am

How about a name that doesnt relate to it completely like Spike?xD And you're welcome.
Bladefire
Bladefire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorlandet Mon 20 Oct 2008, 5:29 am

Hmm, yeah, spike. I still like Bob though
Sorlandet
Sorlandet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bladefire Tue 21 Oct 2008, 3:28 am

Yes, Bob is a cool namex3
Bladefire
Bladefire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorlandet Tue 21 Oct 2008, 1:40 pm

I know, maybe I can make an army of jelly babies
Sorlandet
Sorlandet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bladefire Wed 22 Oct 2008, 7:17 am

That would be amazing my friendxD You have fun with that.
Bladefire
Bladefire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorlandet Wed 22 Oct 2008, 11:45 am

I will, and we will take over the world and then live on Jupiter
Sorlandet
Sorlandet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorwing Sat 25 Oct 2008, 10:07 am

Bladefire wrote:but seeing as Destinywave went inactive and I have no idea if Raptorwing has been on in the last few days
How could you say that?! Crying or Very sad I come on here every day but nobody replys to anything Sad lol. Nah, I'm on every day.

Hiya Nightshade! I'm Raptorwing, beware as Raptorwing in RP is VERY aggressive. You'll see. Mwahahaha!

Raptorwing

Number of posts : 122

http://nineclans.proboards59.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorlandet Fri 31 Oct 2008, 8:27 am

Okay....I think I'm a bit scared now......
Sorlandet
Sorlandet

Back to top Go down

Post by Destinywave Sun 22 Feb 2009, 12:53 am

Lol, I never noticed this topic. And sorry for the inactive. XD After like 4 months I'm back. And welcome.
Destinywave
Destinywave

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-09-08

http://phpbber.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=warriorclans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum