Ocean Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Rules

Go down

General Rules Empty General Rules

Post by Seacasket Fri 05 Sep 2008, 11:46 pm

General Rules

1. There should be a stickie at the bottom of every forum stating specific rules and/or regulations for that forum, if threre are any. Please read them, so your ignorance doesn't slaughter you! (There aren't any in place yet, but watch out! They'll be coming soon.)

2. No spam. This will result in an immediate warning. (For those of you who don't know, spam is meaningless or pointless posts. Basically, if you don't have anything important to say, don't say anything at all.)

3. Respect the authority of the admin(s) and mods. If you are disrespectful, or talk back it could result in a warning or suspension depending on the severity of the case.

4. Please, please, please use proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, and capitalization. Not only in roleplay, but in the chat boards, too.

5. No chatspeak, unless you're in the chatbox. Instead of 'lol', say 'Haha' or something to that effect. This is a semi-lit to literate site. Chatspeak WILL NOT be tolerated.

6. Do NOT advertise on this site without the permission of an admin or mod, and if you get permission, please don't advertise in the chat boards. There's an advertising board for that.

7. No multiple accounts. Period. If you are caught with multiples you will be banned permanently. No exceptions.

8. No discrimination. Everyone on this site is equal, no matter their rank, race, religion, sexuality, or gender. Sorry. Just thought I'd throw that in there.

9. No excessively large signatures. Two or three inches in height tops. Length does particularly matter, as long as it doesn't stretch the forum. If you are asked to change your signature and do not comply, we can and will change it for you.

10. Please do not double post. If you need to edit or add to your post, use the handy little edit button in the top right corner. Thanks.

11. When registering, your username should be the name of your main roleplay character. If you have already registered and your username is not thus, please PM me (Seacasket) or one of the mods and we will be glad to change it for you.

12. I am begging you, PLEASE post in the correct forum. We don't want to have to move topics 24/7. It's extremely time consuming.

13. Don't post just to raise your count, guys. If you are caught doing this, your count will be reset to zero, and you'll get to start all over again.

14. If you argue with a mod or admin over your punishment, it will be doubled.

15. We reserve the right to edit these rules at any given time for any given reason.

16. Keyword 1 is Firefox

Seacasket
Administratior
Administratior

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-09-04

https://oceanclans.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down