Ocean Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting to meet others

+4
Brambleberry
Seacasket
Destinywave
Raptorwing
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Getting to meet others Empty Getting to meet others

Post by Raptorwing Tue 09 Sep 2008, 5:56 pm

Raptorwing padded from the WaveClan camp, her face neutral and her black tail lowered and trailing on the dust. She stopped at Beach Stones and sat on the sandy floor.

Raptorwing

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-09-09

http://nineclans.proboards59.com/

Back to top Go down

Getting to meet others Empty Re: Getting to meet others

Post by Destinywave Tue 09 Sep 2008, 6:14 pm

Destinywave walked towards the Beach Stones, a place where she could relax. She stared off into the horizon and saw Raptorwing. "What was she doing up so early in the morning?"She thought to herself.

"Good morning Raptorwing."Destinywave said quietly.
Destinywave
Destinywave

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-09-08

http://phpbber.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=warriorclans

Back to top Go down

Post by Seacasket Tue 09 Sep 2008, 6:42 pm

Seacasket watched from a distance, deciding it was too early to approach them.

Seacasket
Administratior
Administratior

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-09-04

https://oceanclans.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorwing Wed 10 Sep 2008, 2:05 pm

Raptorwing turned her head to Destinywave, "Whatever. Morning to you too" she muttered

Raptorwing

Back to top Go down

Post by Destinywave Wed 10 Sep 2008, 3:12 pm

Destinywave hopelessly looked away. Maybe making friends still wasn't her thing. She walked closer to the water and felt the water on her paws. Enjoying every minute of it.
Destinywave
Destinywave

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorwing Wed 10 Sep 2008, 4:33 pm

"Watch where you put your paws, we have to drink from that" she snorted. She sighed and caught a seagull for herself and ripped it in half, giving half to the other cat.

Raptorwing

Back to top Go down

Post by Destinywave Wed 10 Sep 2008, 5:35 pm

Destinywave took it and walked towards the end of the shore. Quietly eating some of the seagull. She then took out her small pouch and took a drink of water from it. She then laid on her stomach and watched the scenery.
Destinywave
Destinywave

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorwing Wed 10 Sep 2008, 5:57 pm

Raptorwing yawned and hissed quietly.
"Stupid sunlight" and slowly added: "I like the moon better"

Raptorwing

Back to top Go down

Post by Brambleberry Thu 11 Sep 2008, 9:02 pm

Brambleberry padded softly along the length of the beach. Farther ahead, she could see a couple of cats gathered, talking. Maybe I can make a few friends today, she mused hopefully. Not that making friends was a hard thing for the tabby she-cat, though. With her gentle countenance, it was hard to find a cat who didn't take to Brambleberry. Still, the she-cat appreciated and loved every friend she had.

Smiling, she joined the small congregation of cats. "Hello," she meowed, giving her chest fur a few self concious licks. "I'm Brambleberry of CoralClan."
Brambleberry
Brambleberry

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Destinywave Thu 11 Sep 2008, 9:19 pm

Destinywave gave her chest a few quick licks and then turned around to see Brambleberry.

"Never, seen you around here before. I'm Destinywave of Waveclan, got it memorized?"Destinywave said raising an eyebrow and then turning away.
Destinywave
Destinywave

Back to top Go down

Post by Bladefire Fri 12 Sep 2008, 1:09 am

Bladefire flicked his tail, head upturned and ocean blue eyes focused on a snowy flock of gulls. He swished his tail in annoyance when they took flight away from him.
Sighing, the black and white pelted turned his gaze down to the clearing below that was beach stones. He flattened himself to the cliff, hiding amongst the grass and flicked his ears forward. This way he could hear the conversation without any cat seeing him.
"Stupid sunlight. I like the moon better"
A few moments of silence followed.
"Hello, I'm Brambleberry of CoralClan"
The sharp voice of another she-cat sliced through the air.
"Never, seen you around here before. I'm Destinywave of Waveclan, got it memorized?"
Bladefire frowned and sniffed the air. It seemed, that, apart from the three she-cats down in the clearing, another she-cat was close by.
Oh well. The conversation was pretty random anyway. And besides, he couldnt be the only ninja around here.

(sorry... I couldnt resistxD)
Bladefire
Bladefire

Number of posts : 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Brambleberry Fri 12 Sep 2008, 12:31 pm

Brambleberry raised an eyebrow at Destinywave, shocked at her coarse manner. It's not like every cat will instantly like you, she though harshly. But that won't stop me from trying. "Nice to meet you, Destinywave," the she-cat mewed, smiling warmly. Just then, she could hear soft pawsteps behind her. They quieted, and she glanced over her shoulder, expecting to see another cat, come to talk and make friends. But alas, there was no one there. She once again raised an eyebrow in suprise.

"Hello?" She called uncertainly, hoping that the others wouldn't think that she was talking to thin air. "Please, if anyone's there, do come out. We won't hurt you," she teased.
Brambleberry
Brambleberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorwing Fri 12 Sep 2008, 2:26 pm

"They wont, who's to say I will?" Raptorwing spat. "Whatever. I don't care what your name is, Brambleberry, and as for you, cat that seems to think he's a ninja.. Get out here before I come get you" Raptorwing yowled the last words. She let out an impatient snort and waited
((Man! Raptorwing is so fun to rp! RPed everyone))

"Calm down, sis" Phoenixkit carefully sat besides her, enjoying the sunlight.

"Don't you dare tell me what to do, kit. You may be my brother, but you're not my leader. I'll-" Raptorwing hissed, unsceathing her claws.

Phoenixkit placed some timy paws on Raptorwings and looked up at her expectantly.

Raptorwing snorted and sceathed them.
"I'm Raptorwing of WaveClan. Got that? I wont tell you again so get it through your head" she growled.

"I'm Phoenixkit of BluffClan, Raptorwings brother"

Raptorwing

Back to top Go down

Post by Destinywave Fri 12 Sep 2008, 4:56 pm

Destinywave nodded her head and then placed her head down and her body in a laying position. She heard the noise and the scent of a tom from her clan. She instantly knew it was Bladefire. The only tom in their clan if she remembered correctly. She watched the sun and resisted the glaring thing. She hated that thing as long as she thought correctly. The moon was her only friend.

Jadekit bounced out of the trees and pounced onto Brambleberry's pelt. "I'm Jadekit! I'm from Bluffclan. Phoniexkit there is my friend! Seacasket as well. Nice to meet you Brambleberry."Jadekit said smiling playfully.
Destinywave
Destinywave

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorwing Fri 12 Sep 2008, 4:58 pm

"Whatever," Raptorwing turned to the kit, "Just stay out of my way, I hate kits"

Raptorwing

Back to top Go down

Post by Destinywave Fri 12 Sep 2008, 5:14 pm

Jadekit ears perked up as she heard Raptorwing say, "Just stay out of my way. I hate kits." Jadekit had an angry look on her face and she walked in front of Raptorwing's direction.

"Don't say that to Phoniexkit! That was mean and he's my friend."Jadekit growled.
Destinywave
Destinywave

Back to top Go down

Post by Bladefire Fri 12 Sep 2008, 7:38 pm

The predator stalked amongst the grass. Its glinting amber eyes settled on its prey. Ever so slowly, it gathered itself into a hunting crouch, making no sound at all as it swiftly paced towards its next victim. Oh yes, this would be a catch the predator would remember...
A blurred rush of tabby fur came flying out of the shrubbery and clumsily landed beside the prey that was Phoenixkit.
Rosekit quickly frew herself up and gave her ruffled chest a couple of licks before randomly declaring, "I'm Rosekit of GullClan!"

Bladefire twitched his whiskers in amusement and leapt down from the cliff swiftly, reaching the group in a couple of heavy bounds. He came to a stop next to Destinywave, ocean blue eyes twinkling.
"That was quite an entrance" he meowed, flicking the kit over the ears gently. He turned to the CoralClan warrior and frowned.
"I don't think we've met before. I'm Bladefire of WaveClan"
Bladefire
Bladefire

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorwing Sat 13 Sep 2008, 9:37 am

"Yeah, and he's my brother so clam up!" Raptorwing retorted.

"Ignore her" Phoenixkit shrugged.

Raptorwing

Back to top Go down

Post by Brambleberry Sat 13 Sep 2008, 11:36 am

Casting a slightly confused glance at the two irritable she-cat, Brambleberry then turned her gaze back to the new tom who'd been hiding in the sea grass. She smiled warmly at him, noticing that he was quite handsome. "Nice to meet you, Bladefire," she meowed softly, resisting the urge to stare at her paws, embarassed, though she didn't know why. "What brings you to the Beach Stones today?" What a stupid question. Smalltalk. Ugh. Brambleberry resisted the urge to sigh, and tried to retain what dignity she had left, giving her front paws a quick grooming. Still, she couldn't help but sneak a look up at the patched tomcat every few seconds. What was wrong with her?

Ghostkit bounced after Rosekit, his long white pelt perfectly groomed. He grinned around at the other cats, flashing his small white teeth. "Ghostkit the magnificent has arrived!" He announced, only half kidding. The white tomkit was prone to excessive vanity, and wasn't shy about flaunting it.
Brambleberry
Brambleberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Destinywave Sat 13 Sep 2008, 4:48 pm

Destinywave rolled her eyes and her attention turned back to the gulls flying high above in the sky. "I wonder how those gulls feel like...soaring in the sky everyday.."She thought to herself.

Jadekit pouted and then turned away. She hated that the fact that she couldn't be an apprentice yet. She longed to know moves of a warrior and the way of how she could do everything correctly. She wondered who healed the others when they got hurt in the clans.
Destinywave
Destinywave

Back to top Go down

Post by Bladefire Sat 13 Sep 2008, 7:28 pm

Rosekit sighed, bored already. Kneading the ground restlessly, she looked back from Ghostkit to Phoenixkit and back. The refreshing sea breeze caressed her tabby fur.
A quick movement from the corner of Rosekit’s eye and a caw sounding overhead made her turn her head. She saw a white seagull soaring across the sky, free as the wind. She suddenly grinned, her eyes lighting up as she saw the grassy stretch it flew above.
“Hey guys, why don’t we have a small race over there?” she added cheekily, shooting Raptorwing a meaningful glance. “Just us kits, I mean, seeing as some warriors are so grumpy.”
She stood up, waving her tail towards the flat stretch of grass.
Oh StarClan, she was so in for it.

Bladefire tilted his head to one side.
“I often come to a cliff near here” he finally responded, eyes narrowed. “I heard the voices from up there, and decided to come down to say hello”
Bladefire paused. He sat with his tail neatly over his paws, a cool wind ruffling his fur.
“And you?” Bladefire couldn’t help but notice the she-cat’s sleek pelt, woven round her graceful form and the way her blue eyes sparkled. He dismissed the feeling as.. what? He wasn’t too sure himself…
The sun beat down on his pelt as he waited for an answer.
Bladefire
Bladefire

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorwing Sat 13 Sep 2008, 8:17 pm

Raptorwing hissed and raised her hackles, ready to attack.
"Watch your mouth, kit! As for you," she turned to face Jadekit, "Get away from me" she turned to Rosekit and padded up. "Personally, I don't care what your name is, one more word from you to me or about me and don't guarantee I will let you out of here without injury" she snarled and chased the kit away.

(RPed)

Raptorwing

Back to top Go down

Post by Bladefire Sun 14 Sep 2008, 6:11 am

"Personally, I don't care what your name is, one more word from you to me or about me and don't guarantee I will let you out of here without injury!"

The next thing she knew Raptorwing was hard on her heels, and she was running for her life. Rosekit hissed angrily to herself. Who does she think she is? She gathered her stride and pulled ahead of her in a few swift bounds before veering to the side.
Her lungs heaving for breath, Rosekit looked up, glaring defiantly. “I’m not afraid of you!” she mewed, standing taller and puffing out her chest. “And besides, what honorable warrior hurts a kit?” her voice was shrill, and serious, for once.
Bladefire
Bladefire

Back to top Go down

Post by Brambleberry Sun 14 Sep 2008, 5:14 pm

Ghostkit snarled at Raptorwing, baring tiny, sharp teeth. "Leave her alone, you piece of foxdung!" The white tom yowled. His long white pelt had fluffed up even more than usual in an instinctual attempt to look like a more worthy opponent. "Anyone who treats a kit like that doesn't deserve to be a warrior!" He strode up to stand protectively in front of his friend, claws unsheathed.

As distracted as Brambleberry was by Bladefire, even she noticed the fight that was brewing nearby. She whipped around to glare at Raptorwing, feeling her claws slide out of their sheathes. "Enough!" She hissed, voice quiet, but filled to the brim with furious intentions. "Raptorwing, leave the kits be." Or else, she added silently. Then the she-cat turned to the kits, eyes softening. "You'll do well not to provoke irritable warriors," she advised them. "Get back to your camps before some one gets hurt."

Then she tabby she-cat let her claws retract, let her anger dissipate, let her fur lie flat. She turned back to Bladefire, eyes apologetic. "Sorry about that, she murmured. "To answer your question...Well, like any cat, I enjoy the beach. It's calming to lay on the sand and listen to the waves crashing. But it's also easier to pretend, when I have my eyes closed, that both my parents were still in CoralClan, and still in love." Oops, she though, looked down at her paws again. I shouldn't have said so much...
Brambleberry
Brambleberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bladefire Sun 14 Sep 2008, 5:56 pm

"That will be quite enough Raptorwing" Bladefire growled, beginning to bristle. "They're just kits, they do not know any better" He glared at his clanmate. What was WaveClan if all he had to accompany him was two irritable she-cats?
Feeling the tension begin to die down, Bladefire turned back to Brambleberry. "Its fine" he reassured her, and listened to her as she went on. But it was the last part that made him prick his ears. "Why? What happened to your parents?" All he could think of was images of rogues, glittering eyes watching from the shadows, bloodstained pelts bristling, and him watching, horrified as his parents fell at their claws.
Bladefire
Bladefire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum